I’m not going to hold my breath on this one, but apparently Dan Aykroyd was on Dan Rathers talking about… of course… Ghostbusters 3.
Can we not Dan? I mean, you could turn the video game into a movie.. I’m for that, but Bill Murry signing back on after that last movie… and no Harold Ramis… I just don’t know if the world want another live action Ghostbusters, or you dangling one in front of us. How about a new project in the world of The Real Ghostbusters? An animated film could be fun?
Word on the street is that there is a PC Classic that’s being crowdfunded. Here’s the video for it:
So, since there aren’t any license games for this thing yet, I thought that I would make some suggestions below:
- Chip’s Challenge
- Space Cadet 3D Pinball
- Ski Free
- Outrun (DOS)
- Number Munchers
- Oregon Trail
- Half Life
- Unreal Tournament
- Duke Nukem 3D
- The Secret of Monkey Island
- Final Fantasy VII
- System Shock
- War Craft
- Fall Out
- Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator
- Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Where in the U.S.A. Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Math Blaster
- Red Alert
- Microsoft Word XP
- Microsoft Power Point XP
- Mario Teaches Typing
- MS. Paint
- Shit ton of emulators
- Current Internet Browser
- YouTube App
- Netflix app
Those are my pics… and the crazy thing is… I can already play a lot of these things via Steam! Oh, what a crazy world that we live in!
Detective Pikachu with creepy realistic Pokemon? GO!
Creepy Toy Story 4 ad? Go!
Bonus funny Toy Story 4 ad? Go!
So much to digest… so very much. Will do a story about all this at a later date.
I love Flounder as a mermaid. I came up with the idea now a couple of years ago. I wanted it to be a thing, kind of like how Bowsette became a thing, despite not being an official thing.
Hopefully one day I can get more commissions… and hey, maybe one day someone will cosplay as her… you never know… it could happen?
I’ve toyed with the idea of maybe making an art contest over her… maybe with a cash prize? I don’t know how to go about that, or even if there would be any interest in such a thing.
Anyways, I didn’t really have anything new to post for Mer-Monday, but wanted to share the idea that maybe I should do a contest? Thoughts? Concerns? Comments?
I have literally protested seeing Deadpool movies in the past… so why am I SO excited about the thought of re-releasing Deadpool 2 in Theater this December?
Because Disney isn’t giving us a Star War, so once again Uncle Ryan Reynolds has to drop a load in our stockings with a re-gifted Deadpool movie. God bless that man!
So.. what is this re-issue? Well… Once Upon a Deadpool is a PG-13 edit with SOME additional story stuff thrown in, told around Christmas time to a kidnapped Fred Savage… oh, and $1 from each ticket goes to the Fuck Cancer campaign… which I guess is being re-branded as Fudge Cancer for this endeavor?
I personally believe that every R-rated movie should get this treatment. Imagine The Dark Knight re-told to a Robin in a way where… wait… that movie WAS PG-13? The Fuh? Lack of blood and no bad words was why? Okay…
December 12-24th… Once Upon a Deadpool… help people with cancer too… go do this?
“I don’t feel so good Mr. Stark,” Those words from a dying child looking towards his mentor for… comfort? A sliver of hope perhaps? They come to me as we approach the midterm election this coming Tuesday.
Two years ago, in 2016 when Donald Trump defied the polls and won The Presidency of The United States of America, many of us went numb with this realization that things might never be okay again. Well… I’m getting a miniature feeling of that going into Tuesday.
There is no such thing as ‘better angels,’ and The Republicans are going to win most of everything I fear. We will be a nation that 55% of the 2016 Voters just… don’t want to be in anymore… and just… feel trapped.
Let’s face it… Canada wont take us in… Meanwhile, the caravans coming to our borders? I’m at the point where I wish we had a wall… just to protect them from us.
I hate feeling like this. I feel like this is the point where I’m supposed to say something encouraging… but, I have nothing.
I don’t want to live in this world anymore… but I know that I have to because… because. How much longer can we all #Resist? I don’t know… I don’t know.
Here’s a My Little Pony fan video from 2013 with a cover from Hocus Pocus…. I’m sorry.
Halo 5 was a bit of a bummer for everyone and who even knows what the new Halo Infinite will be. Surprisingly, the next Halo game will be a light gun game for the arcade made by a 3rd party. Since Microsoft is hurting, and Halo’s future is unclear, I thought that it would be amusing to come up with my own ideas for the series/system.
- M rated Halo Parody
- Play through a spoof of the classic games with some adult humor written by comedians. It would be nostalgic, comedic, dumb, and sexy. Imagine a level where Cortana is trying to explain how something happened, and like The Stanley Parable, she has to re-start things. Things get crazier as she tries to remember the story of herself and Master Chief’s adventures. It turns out that this Mature/Funny story is a rampant fragment of Cortana talking to herself as she is slowly dying at at the end of Halo 4.
- Mega Bloks Halo
- The canceled prototype looked amazing, and family friendly. Make it.
- X-Box Cart
- Family friendly Mario Kart clone featuring Banjo Kazooie, Minecraft’s main character, your avatar character, Halo characters, Gears of War characters, Killer Instinct Characters, etc. It would be just as influenced by Sonic All Star Racing as it is Mario Kart.
- ODST styled spin offs set in each Halo game engine using the Master Chief collection’s engine.
- Red vs. Blue: The Game. Maybe do it for the anniversary of one of the games or the series, but actually make a game written and voiced by Rooster Teeth. Maybe have it be a ‘lost season’ of that series.